Kid's Heart Challenge Kick Off!
Whew! We have officially kicked off our Kids Heart Challenge program and our school's big event is right around the corner! Last year, we jumped rope for heart and this year we’re kicking off the all-new Kids Heart Challenge! It’s a totally reimagined program with more ways for kids to get heart healthy, more incentives for participating schools like ours and an easier to manage experience for parents. That’s a lot of “MORE!”
First things first! We have an easy way for you to raise money online by having your very own fundraising page. Simply follow these steps:
- Go to your school’s fundraising page: http://www2.heart.org/goto/
- Click on the Sign-Up button
- Create a username and password and then fill out the registration form
- Share your personal fundraising link with friends and family right away.
- Download the FREE mobile app for iPhone or Android by searching for Kids Heart Challenge and fundraise no matter where you are!
Did you know the WHOLE family can join the challenge? Check it out online or on the app!
Once you have your fundraising page, login to your HeadQuarters to get started.
- Send 10 Emails or Ecards to friends and family. You can start by making your very own donation and earn the first Heart Hero character and clasp! For just a $10 online donation, your child will earn both Echo and Finn!
- Download the app to watch your Heart Heroes come to life and fundraise on the go. Search Kids Heart Challenge in the Android or Apple store.
- Check out this video of this year’s HEART HEROES!
Thank you so much for supporting our school and the American Heart Association. We know you can do this!