School Board Vacancy
School District 154 Board Member Vacancy
School District 154 is accepting applications to fill the vacancy resulting from a resignation. The individual selected will serve on the School Board starting February 2020.
Applicants for the Board vacancy must be:
- Be a United States Citizen.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be a resident of Illinois and the District for at least one year immediately preceding the appointment.
- Be a registered voter.
- Not be a child sex offender.
- Not hold another incompatible public office.
- Not have a prohibitive interest in any contract with the District.
- Not be a school trustee.
- Not hold certain types of prohibited State or Federal employment.
Appliants should show familiarity with the Board’s policies regarding general duties and responsibilities of a Board and a Board member, including fiduciary responsibilities, conflict of interest, ethics and gift ban. The Board’s policies are available at www.wolcottschool.com.
The application is LINKED HERE or may be obtained at:
200 North Wolcott St.
Thornton, IL. 60476